At first, I did not really think I needed an FAQ for this blog, but since I have received at least one question about it in the comments of a post, I thought I would put one up.
This page will mainly be driven by comments, so only important questions will be put up here. If you have any questions concerning the blog (contact info does not count), I encourage you to leave a comment, because that is the only way this page will receive new questions.
- What platform does this blog run on?
- This blog runs on the Habari.
- What theme(s) are you using?
- the RLight theme, which is a child theme of the first theme I made using Habari.
- How often do you make new posts?
- I usually do posts when I feel like it or some time around when I get new products. I tend to read fairly quickly, so I usually post a book review every 1-2 days after getting more books until all have been covered, and on the optimistic side of a time scale. Anime reviews I currently have on a schedule of every 3-5 days, starting with around the time frame I get the titles, but that is not a concrete estimate, since I have things to tend to and I might finish watching an anime quicker than I planned, so just be patient.
- My feed reader is not updating. What happened?
- I recently switched back a CMS from static files, so some things changed drastically. I have been able to redirect the main feed, but tag feeds are a bit difficult to figure out. Specialized feeds for certain topics are now found via tag feeds (some feeds may be the same content as other tags. It does not matter which you subscribe to).
- I see that you are now asking for people to donate to you. Are you going to start charging for content?
- I started doing reviews on this blog to keep track of what I read and watched, and have mostly got everything with my own money, but the way I get income right now will not always be the same, nor is it completely stable. Even though my content will remain free to consume, and I do not charge for review requests, I would appreciate any amount of money that you can regularly donate, so that I do not have to stop because of my possible future financial situation, especially because I have gotten good numbers from my posts of one particular series.
Use an app on your on phone (e.g. Scan for Android) to capture the image above. If successful, you should be taken the web version of this article.